As your child’s first teacher, you have an important role to play at home. Stand for Children Indiana has launched the #TakeAStandIndy pledge to increase grade-level reading and graduation rates by committing to five simple actions.
Sign the pledge today and join other parents and community members in working to create a brighter future for Indy’s children.
- Ensure my child attends school on time every day
- Create evening and morning routines
- Talk with my child about his or her day
- Ensure my child reads for at least 20 minutes daily
- Connect with my child's teachers at least twice a year